Join this One-on-One Live Cooking Class with Chiara to learn how to make the best homemade Ravioli directly from the village of Palombara in Italy. Chiara will be guiding you step by step to create the Ravioli from your kitchen.
"Hi, I'm Chiara! I spent my childhood with my grandma and my family in a small medieval village next to Rome. Whenever I sat in my grandma's kitchen growing up, she’d make pasta while sharing memories of her own mom and grandma. I soon realized my generation was missing something important: the handmade pasta techniques and traditions passed down through the ages. I thought this would be such a memorable skill to share. So I asked if I could post her photos online, to which she replied, “Do what you want, I don’t understand you at all!” It was three years ago. Today, she knows what an impact she’s making because people from all over the world come to our home to cook with her, making her very happy.
Let's break those eggs together!"
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to join the video call (Jitsi.org secure and private).
- You will receive a list of ingredients and all material.
- Prepare your phone and laptop before the session. Open the video call with the link on both devices.
- Mute the phone & lower the volume to 0 and use only the back camera to show your hands to the teacher.
- Turn on your laptop’s camera, mic and volume to show your overall cooking station and face and also be able to always be able to look at what your teacher is doing.