Learn to prepare a three-course menu: Tarasca Bean Soup, Mexican style rice and Chicken Tinga cooked with red tomato, spices and chile. Vegan and Vegetarian options available.
I will share with you the list of ingredients and utensils, please let me know availability and as well as if you have any allergy or strong dislike, so I can adjust accordingly.
“Hola, I'm Chef Graciela, born and raised in Mexico City. I learned how to cook with my Grandma. My childhood memories relate to cooking and creating magical moments in her kitchen. Ten years ago, I changed careers and started to teach Mexican cooking classes. At some point, I discovered my passion and reconnected to all these culinary memories becoming a Chef and Sommelier. Two years ago, I opened Aura Cocina Mexicana, a family cooking studio to share with the world our Mexican Gastronomy. Weekly I host “Tu Cocina” a national public TV Cooking show and I am also a Mexican Chef Ambassador for different brands and initiatives. I would love to share with you my passion. Cooking with your heart and creating magical moments with the ones you love is my goal for you. Let´s start. Mi Casa es tu Casa.”
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to join the video call (Jitsi.org secure and private).
- You will receive a list of ingredients and all material.
- Prepare your phone and laptop before the session. Open the video call with the link on both devices.
- Mute the phone & lower the volume to 0 and use only the back camera to show your hands to the teacher.
- Turn on your laptop’s camera, mic and volume to show your overall cooking station and face and also be able to always be able to look at what your teacher is doing.