What a better way to improve your cooking skills than in the comfort of your place, learning the tips and secrets on how to prepare Ceviche, a fresh, delicious Mexican dish, from an expert. Cooking is also fun when you pair it with a drink, and this is why in our cooking classes, you will also learn to prepare a Mexican cocktail.
- Saw-fish filet (Whitefish)
- White union
- Roma tomato
- Green pepper
- Lemon or lime
- Salt and pepper
All of the recipes may have a substitute if you have any dietary restrictions and can be vegetarian.
I am Chef Eduardo. I was born in a small town in the outskirts of Mexico City, I started to cook when I was five years old since one side of my family were cattle growers; the other, farmers. I grew surrounded by corn, beans, peppers and cows. For me, cooking has always being a way to express gratitude, to be creative and to understand my roots better.
My interest in Mexican food and restaurants grew even more when my father out of necessity started working as a waiter.
Every day I waited for my dad to come back from work, and although he arrived home tired, he always looked happy. It was then when I decided that I wanted to look and feel happy just like him.
From street food to high-end restaurants, to manage a shelter when the big earthquake shook Mexico City in 2017 (preparing up to 2000 meals a day for rescuers, volunteers and people who lost their homes) cooking and teaching is what makes my heart immensely happy.
For the last couple of years, I´ve been working in an amazing company, Mexican Food Tours, in Mexico City, where I expanded my horizons, and have had the pleasure to teach, make new friends and share my Mexican food secrets with people from all over the world.
As the years have gone by, I have come to realize that inspiring others and being inspired by others is the perfect recipe for life.
I believe that Mexican cuisine is a treasure that we Mexicans are very proud of, and my way of preserving it is through sharing my experience and love for it with others, so you can get to enjoy it as much as we do.
Join me on this journey. Our journey.
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to join the video call (Jitsi.org secure and private).
- You will receive a list of ingredients and all material.
- Prepare your phone and laptop before the session. Open the video call with the link on both devices.
- Mute the phone & lower the volume to 0 and use only the back camera to show your hands to the teacher.
- Turn on your laptop’s camera, mic and volume to show your overall cooking station and face and also be able to always be able to look at what your teacher is doing.