Do you like ramen? I DO a lot!!! Ramen is getting famous worldwide. Ramen is usually a restaurant food. I mean, Japanese people typically go to the ramen shop. (Or make at home with using instant ramen package/ramen kit!). I've been teaching how to make ramen for guests from abroad in my private kitchen here in Tokyo. The important thing to make delicious ramen is to make good egg noodles and soup broth! In this online cooking class, I will teach homemade egg noodles. Let's make ramen noodles from scratch. It's easy, simple and YUMMY!!! See you soon!
I will share with you the list of ingredients and utensils before the class.
"Konnichiwa! I'm a home cooking chef and recipe creator. I've welcomed thousands of guests to my private kitchen here in Tokyo. So excited to continue online! Worked as a food writer in Toronto (CANADA) and New York (US), I came back to Tokyo and worked at a fermented food & vegetarian/vegan cuisine restaurant. Currently, I offer Japanese cooking classes at my private kitchen studio and teach healthy cooking for guests from all over the world while creating more recipes. I'm a mother of two children and two toy poodles. Let's enjoy making Japanese food!"
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to join the video call (Jitsi.org secure and private).
- You will receive a list of ingredients and all material.
- Prepare your phone and laptop before the session. Open the video call with the link on both devices.
- Mute the phone & lower the volume to 0 and use only the back camera to show your hands to the teacher.
- Turn on your laptop’s camera, mic and volume to show your overall cooking station and face and also be able to always be able to look at what your teacher is doing.