During this live cooking class, you will be making two different varieties of risotto: risotto with saffron and sausage and risotto with red wine and radicchio. Step into an authentic Bolognese kitchen and learn how to make these easy and delicious dishes yourself while you also get a taste of Italian culture.
Rice (Preferably "arborio" or "carnaroli")
Broth (the powder solution that you put in water to make broth)
I'm Federico, born and raised in Bologna where I refined the art of the local and traditional cuisine. Since I was a kid, food has always been my passion, learning "secrets" from my grandma in her kitchen and spending countless hours with my grandpa in his butcher shop!
I made a significant change in my professional career looking for something more exciting; so, I decided to start a new project, my "dreamed kitchen", where I enjoy meeting new people and share my knowledge and my passion with them to export our tradition in the world!
I offer, through my workshop, an authentic "Bolognese" experience, unique and rare to find anywhere else. A real taste of what it is like to be a true local!
350+ guests already joined me in my live class at home, and this will be fun as well!”
- Choose your preferred date and time on the calendar.
- Receive a confirmation email with a link to join the video call (Jitsi.org secure and private).
- You will receive a list of ingredients and all material.
- Prepare your phone and laptop before the session. Open the video call with the link on both devices.
- Mute the phone & lower the volume to 0 and use only the back camera to show your hands to the teacher.
- Turn on your laptop’s camera, mic and volume to show your overall cooking station and face and also be able to always be able to look at what your teacher is doing.